The Hanumen are five innovative musicians combining music from the ancient to the modern, offering traditional and contemporary chants, songs, story and poetry in praise of spirit. They are beloved internationally for their unique style of blending genres with powerful vocals and heart-opening lyrics. The Hanumen’s mesmerizing and moving events are full of joy, offered to lift spirits and inspire.
The group members are Benjy Wertheimer, John de Kadt, Gaura Vani, Visvambhar Seth Tour
For more information, please click here to visit their website.
- Thursday August 10, Kirtan, 7:30pm Yoga Mandali, Saratoga Springs, NY.
- Friday August 11-13, Yoga Mandali Retreat, Lifebridge Sanctuary Rosendale NY
- Wednesday August 16, Kirtan, 7:30pm Kripalu, Stockbridge MA
- Friday August 18, Kirtan, 7:30pm Raven’s Wing Yoga, 7:30pm, Branford CT
- Saturday August 19, Kirtan, 7:30pm Roots to Wings Yoga, Newburyport MA
- Sunday August 20, Kirtan, 7pm The Funky Om, Huntington, NY
- Thursday August 24, Kirtan, 7:30 Hope Gateway Portland ME
Recovery Community Outreach event but open to the public by donation.
- Friday August 25-27 Hanumania Retreat Northboro ME **New Location**
- Sunday August 27, Kirtan 7:30pm George Mason Gallery, Nobleboro ME
- Friday September 1-4, Omega Ecstatic Chant, Rhinebeck NY
- Friday September 8-10 Bhaktifest, Joshua Tree CA